The Educational Services Unit has developed a comprehensive package to support your students with anxiety in transitioning successfully back into your school district.
Through assessment, counseling, and communication, our school psychologist will work with your team, the student, and the family to develop an effective plan for the student to be able to return and succeed.
Contact Bobbie Downs for more information and pricing.
Our Package Includes:
- Intake meeting with family/ school and review of documents
- Assessment/ Rating Scales
- Report of Findings
- 6 in-home counseling sessions
- 3 transition counseling sessions in-school with staff and student to develop a transition plan
- Monthly follow up for 3 months
- Progress notes and updated assessment