ESU has a group of professionals that can provide high-quality professional development to your staff on a variety of topic. The professional development sessions can be tailored to your district’s need.
Assistive Technology is any device or service used to increase, maintain, and/or improve functional capabilities of a child with a disability. We believe that everyone has the right to have access to their curriculum with increased function and independence. Customization is the driving force to ensure that the assistive technology meets the specific needs of the student.
Some topics include:
- Assistive Technology (communication and education)
- Basics of Special Education
- Best Practices in Deaf Education
- Classroom Management
- Data Collection
- Executive Functioning
- Instructional Strategies
- Integrating Art Therapy into Counseling
- Preventing Teacher Burnout
- Related Services Overviews
- Related Services Discipline Specific Topics
- Understanding Nonpublic Funding